What can happen… while your home is vacant?
Here are a few example problems, pulled from my old file, that occurred to former home watch customers BEFORE they asked for my help.
- The power goes out and the food in the refrigerator & freezer spoils. The appliances get full of maggots and the home is permeated with a horrible odor.
- Papers and throw-aways accumulate in the driveway indicating the home is vacant and could be a possible target for a break in.
- Wind storm blows a branch through a window. Rain ruins wall, flooring and more.
- Pool service quits and pool turns green, runs low on water and pump burns out.
- Storm blows roof shingle off and rain leaks in. Ruins ceiling, walls, carpet and furnishings. Possible mold issues.
- Power surge caused electrical breaker to trip turning power off to appliances and the air conditioning system. Mold & mildew everywhere.
- Package delivered and left by front door. Package missing, most likely stolen.
- Air conditioning condensate line plugs, water backs up and leaks on ceiling. Ceiling falls down, water ruins ceiling, carpet and walls become full of mold.
- Customer is in Chicago. Left passports in home in Holmes Beach and is leaving for Europe in 48 hours. Needs me to get passports and overnight to customer.
- Raccoon gets in house and "eats & tears up" the inside of the home.
Call Jon at 941-920-0832Jon@ProtectionPropertyWatch.com
Vacant home management for Manatee County, Anna Maria Island, Anna Maria, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Lakewood Ranch and Longboat Key